Our 3-Year Practitioner Program is a comprehensive course based on the foundation of our successful original Vithoulkas E-Learning 2-Year International Program. It is grounded in the highest educational standards according to the principles of Samuel Hahnemann. The program is presented in a synchronous on-line live classroom format. Students experience Prof. Vithoulkas’s lectures and observe patient intake and prescribing as if they are in his classroom. Video studies as well as live lectures and cases are presented by our North American Instructors and Faculty Members. Class discussion before, during and after each lecture and/or video presentation is encouraged and commenced in our distance learning LIVE classroom via Zoom where students can see and interact with their instructors and peers throughout each and every class.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: Our 3-year Practitioner Program is a rigorous academic program, saturated in various levels of opportunity for clinical experience. Our program exceeds the ACHENA minimum requirement for foundational/classroom hours in classical homeopathy, and includes an abundance of clinical hours which are attained throughout our virtual student internship clinic, individual supervised cases, clinic modules, and constant observation of George Vithoulkas’s cases, which are woven throughout the entire course.
– Program duration: 3 years
– Program start date: August 28, 2021 (Application Deadline: July 16, 2021)
- The course is comprised primarily of:
- Foundations of Homeopathy
- The History of Classical Homeopathy
- Theory – homeopathic principles and practice
- Application of Chronic and Acute Care
- Materia Medica – covers description and keynotes of 177+ remedies
- Repertories and Repertorization
- In-Depth Clinical observation and participation –
- Students observe Prof. Vithoulkas’s case-taking and take part in the interactive analysis. Live and paper cases with in-depth analysis, follow-up encounters and prescribing strategies.
- IACH Student Internship Clinic (attended via Zoom)
- Clinical observation modules with cases from Professor Vithoulkas and our international adjunct faculty.
- Independent Case Taking with Clinical Supervision
- Posology: The Science of Potency Selection and Repetition
- Homeopathic History (North American and International)
- Introduction to Homeopathic Pharmacology
- Homeopathic Ethical Practice, Introduction to US Healthcare Law, and The Business of Practice
Upon completion of the course, students take a final exam to obtain a Diploma from the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy. Students who graduate from our 3-year practitioner program are eligible to register to take the CHC board exam in order to become a nationally board-certified classical homeopathic practitioner. IACH also instructs students on how to become a nationally registered homeopath with NASH.
The International Academy of Classical Homeopathy has been accepted as a candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America. IACH has demonstrated that it has met eligibility requirements and its curriculum is generally consistent with ACHENA educational standards. IACH has completed all the final steps required in the ACHENA accreditation process. IACH completed its initial self-study and peer review site visit in July of 2020. IACH is actively pursuing accreditation and believes that our program is consistent with ACHENA standards as we await our pending approval and/or any pending action required. Updates to IACH’s status with ACHENA can be found on the ACHENA website at: http://achena.org/resources/accredited-school-directory/