Our 3-Year Practitioner Program is a comprehensive course in Classical Homeopathy based on the foundation of our successful original Vithoulkas E-Learning 2-Year International Program. It is grounded in the highest educational standards according to the principles of Samuel Hahnemann. The program is presented in a synchronous on-line live classroom format. Students experience Prof. George Vithoulkas’s lectures and observe patient intake and prescribing as if they are in his classroom. Video studies as well as live lectures, cases and clinics are presented by our North American Instructors and Faculty Members. Class discussion before, during and after each lecture and/or video presentation is encouraged and initiated in our distance learning LIVE classroom via Zoom where students can see and interact with their instructors and peers throughout each and every class.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: Our 3-year Practitioner Program is a rigorous academic program, saturated in various levels of opportunity for clinical experience. Our program provides more than 500 foundational/classroom hours of training in classical homeopathy, and 500 clinical hours. The clinical hours are attained throughout our virtual student internship clinic, individual supervised cases, clinic modules, and constant observation of George Vithoulkas’s cases, which are woven throughout the entire course.
CHC Board Certification in Classical Homeopathy
IACH graduates are currently eligible to sit the CHC Exam. Graduates will apply as graduates from a program outside of the USA or Canada since IACH is an International School.
Please see the CHC eligibility requirements here as well as instructions for how to apply: https://www.homeopathicdirectory.com/certification
Graduates will need to submit their transcript to the CHC PQE committee before taking the exam which will confirm that the graduate meets the eligibility requirements of 500 hours of foundation and 500 hours of clinical training.
– Program duration: 3 years
– Program start date: August 26, 2023 (Application Deadline: July 31, 2023)
The course is comprised primarily of:
- Foundations of Homeopathy
- The History of Classical Homeopathy
- Theory – homeopathic principles and practice
- Application of Chronic and Acute Care
- Materia Medica – covers description and keynotes of 179 remedies
- Repertories and Repertorization
- In-Depth Clinical Observation and Participation
- Students observe Prof. Vithoulkas’s case-taking and take part in the interactive analysis. Live and paper cases with in-depth analysis, follow-up encounters and prescribing strategies.
- IACH Student Internship Clinic (attended monthly via Zoom)
- Clinical observation modules with cases from Professor Vithoulkas.
- Independent Case Taking with Clinical Supervision
- Posology: The Science of Potency Selection and Repetition
- Homeopathic History (North American and International)
- Introduction to Homeopathic Pharmacology
- Ethics in Homeopathic Practice, Introduction to US Healthcare Law, and The Business of Practice
Upon completion of the course, students take a final exam to obtain a Diploma in Homeopathy from the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy. IACH also instructs students on how to become a nationally registered homeopaths with NASH.
There are many avenues by which a person can begin practicing homeopathy in the US. The type of education you have, where you received your education and the laws of the state in which you live are all factors that may affect your path towards practicing homeopathy.
Please note that certification is not a license to practice homeopathy. Each state regulates homeopathy and other alternative and complementary medicine disciplines differently. For more information, we recommend contacting your state Attorney General’s office.
International Academy of Classical Homeopathy offers an academic Course based on the highest educational standards according to the principles of Samuel Hahnemann.
This Course offered by the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy contains all the necessary knowledge to provide a solid foundation towards becoming a good homeopath. Therefore our Diploma certifies knowledge but does not automatically give one the right to practice homeopathy. Students must comply with the laws and regulations of their respective state/country. As these laws are varied around the world, the responsibility for that research falls on the interested student.
Professor Vithoulkas was awarded the Right Livelihood Award (Alternative Nobel Prize) in 1996: “…for his outstanding contribution to the revival of homeopathic knowledge and the training of homeopaths to the highest standards”.
We are also the only Homeopathy School that has cases treated with Classical Homeopathy published in peer review Medical Journals https://www.vithoulkas.com/research/clinical-cases and the only Homeopathy School which has presented papers in many international medical congresses of high standards https://www.vithoulkas.com/research/congresses.