The International Academy of Classical Homeopathy offers accredited courses in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology through an associated distance-learning program in the United Kingdom to our potential and our current North American Practitioner students who have no medical background and need to complete these graduation requirements. Students may also complete this requirement through a regionally accredited College or University.
Our associated course is a distance learning program in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology (the VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies, UK & International).
The total qualification time for the course is 130 hours.
This course is offered only in English language and with a special discount for our students.
In the following link, you will find a free trial of a portion of the anatomy and physiology tutorial:
This program is currently approved by the CHC for students who still need to attain Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology prerequisites for graduation from the IACH North American Practitioner Program and for future certification.
Click the button bellow and enter the promotional code IACH to receive you special discount
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND PATHOLOGY ONLINE COURSE?
- Start the course whenever you wish
- Home study / distance learning – study in your own home!
- Study at your own pace
- Comprehensive tutorial written by an e-learning expert to maximise your learning and retention
- Continually monitor your progress through self-assessments
- Unlimited e-tutor support
- Access to blogs so you can communicate with others
- All the material you need to pass is supplied
- No waiting for results – online marking is immediate!
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre
- Free licence to the Essential Health and Safety Resource
- No regular travelling expenses
- No time limit other than the certification end date
- No hidden costs
Minimum Software Requirements