Statement of Purpose:
The purpose of the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy is the professional education of medical doctors, medical students and health practitioners in order to become effective Classical Homeopaths, according to the principles of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann.
Mission Statement: As a paradigm of distinguished and superlative education in genuine classical Hahnemannian homeopathy, the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy advocates premier excellence in instruction to establish and foster leaders in the homeopathic community who are dedicated to this scientific art of healing in order to:
- Become practicing certified classical homeopaths in North America,
- Gently restore the sick to health and alleviate the suffering of others,
- Establish respectful and compassionate standards for patient treatment and care,
- Promote the science of homeopathy,
- Contribute to research in the efficacy of classical homeopathy,
- Motivate others to study, practice, research, and teach the classical art of homeopathy,
- Facilitate the advancement of homeopathic education within our associated alternative and conventional medical communities.
Vision: The International Academy of Classical Homeopathy is an institution for students who seek truth and knowledge in the art of true healing with classical homeopathy in order to become nationally certified practitioners who will continue to change the landscape of homeopathic practice and the future of health care in North America and around the world. Our vision is for the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy to be the principal foundation that promotes and protects the original instruction of Hahnemannian Classical Homeopathy – in its purest form. We intend to unite with more Universities and other academic institutions, to organize fundamental international meetings, to encourage high-quality cutting-edge research, to inform doctors and patients about the immense curative potential of Classical Homeopathy, and to honor the best research projects as well as the best homeopaths from all over the world.
- Nurturing the Student Homeopath and Continuous Enlightenment of the Practitioner through Immersion Methodology
- Commitment to the International Perpetuation of Classical Homeopathy in terms of Research, Legislation, Public Awareness and Education
- Complete and Whole Restoration of Health and Wellness to the Sick – To Cure as it is Termed
- Respect for All Humanity without Ego and without Bias