- Completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one of the letters should be a professional reference from a homeopathic practitioner, a professional in the healthcare industry, or a colleague/superior from the applicant’s current profession. The letters of recommendation should be dated and include contact information for the writer (i.e. email, phone, website, etc).
- Proof of identification such as Driver’s License, or Passport. Please do NOT send Social Security information.
- A background check must be included with the application submission. Applicants must obtain a background check on themselves from the criminal records office at their local police department. In order to obtain this form, most police departments require applicants to fill out a form at the station. A driver’s license, passport or other legal form of ID must be presented. There is usually a fee for this service, which varies from state to state and city to city, but it is usually between $5 and $10. Once the applicant submits the form, it usually takes 5-10 business days before the authorities send the applicant notification that the report is available for pick up.
- A non-refundable $50 registration fee
The deadline for registration is July 31, 2023. All emailed documents must be attached as a Word.doc or in PDF format. Once we receive the application and all required documentation, applicants are contacted via email in order to set up an interview for final entrant consideration.
Our catalog can be viewed at https://vithoulkas.college/catalog/
Furthermore, in compliance with state and federal laws, The International Academy of Classical Homeopathy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability, in any of its educational programs.