Following are the requirements for student applications:
- A completed application form as well as a Curriculum Vitae or Resume is required for consideration of inclusion to our program.
- Two letters of recommendation are also required. At least one of these should be a professional reference from a homeopathic practitioner, professional in the healthcare industry, or a colleague/superior from the applicant’s current profession.
- Additional requirements include proof of identification such as Driver’s License, or Passport to be provided with IACH application.
- Applicants must obtain a background check on themselves from the criminal records office at their local police department. In order to obtain this form, most police departments require applicants to fill out a form at the station. A driver’s license, passport or other legal form of ID must be presented. There is usually a fee for this service, which varies from state to state and city to city, but it is usually between $5 and $10. Once the applicant submits the form, it usually takes 5-10 business days before the authorities send the applicant notification that the report is available for pick up. A background check must be included with all application submissions.
- A Non-refundable registration fee is due with application submissions. To submit registration fee now please click here,
- The deadline for registration is July 16, 2021. Applications and required documentation must be received in our office by July 16, 2021. All emailed documents must be attached as a Word.doc or in pdf format. Once we receive an application and all required documentation, applicants are contacted via email in order to set up an interview for final entrant consideration.
Our catalog can be viewed at https://vithoulkas.college/catalog/
Furthermore, in compliance with state and federal laws, The International Academy of Classical Homeopathy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability, in any of its educational programs.
English Competency Requirements
Students for whom English is not their primary language must submit proof of proficiency in the English language. A minimum total score of 80 on the TOEFL exam is required. Additionally, a minimum score of 26 on the Speaking section and 22 on the Listening section is required. Students who successfully complete coursework in English Composition at a regionally accredited U.S. School may be eligible for a waiver of the TOEFL exam. Students who may not meet the minimum standards for proficiency in the English language will be directed to the IACH E-Learning program in their own native tongue from one of the IACH International Branches if available. However, while the E-Learning Program is widely acclaimed internationally and approved by several medical universities internationally, the 2-year E-Learning Program does not lend to certification in North America. To register for the TOEFL exam, please visit http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/register?WT.ac=toeflhome_ibtregister_121127