Our 3-Year Practitioner Program is an expansion of our successful original Vithoulkas E-Learning Program. It is based on the highest educational standards according to the principles of Samuel Hahnemann.The program is presented in a synchronous on-line classroom format. You will experience the teachings of Prof. Vithoulkas as if he is in the room and you are in the class as his lectures and video studies are presented by your North American Instructors and Faculty Members. We proudly announce our recent approval status listing with ACHENA (Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America). Please view our status at http://achena.org/Schools.htm as we continue to work towards full accreditation.
– Program length: 1000 hours (750 hours of theory and 250 hours of clinical supervision)
– Program duration: 3 years
– Program start: August 26, 2017
The course is comprised of:
- Foundations of Homeopathy
- Theory – homeopathic principles and practice
- Materia Medica – covers description and keynotes of 177+ remedies (includes catalog of remedies required for study for the CHC Exam for certification in North America)
- Case Studies – Live and paper cases with in depth analysis, long follow-up and prescribing strategies. Students observe Prof. Vithoulkas’s case-taking and take part in interactive analysis.
- Case Taking and Supervision
- Posology: The Science of Potency Selection and Repetition
- Homeopathic History
- Introduction to Homeopathic Pharmacology
- Homeopathic Ethical Practice & Introduction to US Healthcare Law
The instructors will answer any questions, facilitate discussion, help with case repertorization, and will supervise 10 clinical cases for each student (according to the requirements of the Council for Homeopathic Certification).
Upon completion of the course, students take a final exam to obtain the Diploma from the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy.
– Dan Horvath, CCH. He is an experienced homeopath who has studied extensively the teachings of Prof. Vithoulkas for over 30 years, and is certified in classical homeopathy in the United States. He is a Faculty Member at the American Medical College of Homeopathy at PIHMA.
– Cristina Chise, CCH. She is an experienced homeopath who has studied the teachings of Prof. Vithoulkas for over 18 years, and is certified in classical homeopathy in the United States. She is a Faculty Member at the American Medical College of Homeopathy at PIHMA.