Our 3-Year Practitioner Program is an expansion of our successful original Vithoulkas E-Learning Program. It is based on the highest educational standards according to the principles of Samuel Hahnemann. The program is presented in a synchronous on-line classroom format. Students experience Prof. Vithoulkas’s lectures and observe patient intake and prescribing as if they are in his classroom. Video studies are presented by our North American Instructors and Faculty Members. Class discussion before and after each lecture presentation is encouraged in our distance learning classroom via Zoom where students can see and interact with their instructors and peers.
Our Practitioner Program for North America (an expansion of our E-Learning Program) is in the process of acquiring full accreditation by ACHENA (Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America). Please view our approval status at http://achena.org/Schools.htm
– Program length: 1000 hours (750 hours of theory and 250 hours of clinical supervision)
– Program duration: 3 years
– Program start: August, 2018
The course is comprised of:
- Foundations of Homeopathy
- Theory – homeopathic principles and practice
- Materia Medica – covers description and keynotes of 177+ remedies (includes catalog of remedies required for study for the CHC Exam for certification in North America)
- Case Studies – Live and paper cases with in depth analysis, long follow-up and prescribing strategies. Students observe Prof. Vithoulkas’s case-taking and take part in interactive analysis.
- Case Taking and Clinical Supervision
- Posology: The Science of Potency Selection and Repetition
- Homeopathic History
- Introduction to Homeopathic Pharmacology
- Homeopathic Ethical Practice & Introduction to US Healthcare Law
IACH instructors answer any questions, facilitate discussion, help with case repertorization, and will supervise 10 clinical cases for each student (according to the requirements of the Council for Homeopathic Certification).
Upon completion of the course, students take a final exam to obtain the Diploma from the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy.
– Dan Horvath, CCH. He is an experienced homeopath who has studied extensively the teachings of Prof. Vithoulkas for over 30 years, and is certified in classical homeopathy in the United States. He is a Faculty Member at the American Medical College of Homeopathy at PIHMA.
– Cristina Chise, CCH. She is an experienced homeopath who has studied the teachings of Prof. Vithoulkas for over 18 years, and is certified in classical homeopathy in the United States. She is a Faculty Member at the American Medical College of Homeopathy at PIHMA.